Friday, April 23, 2010

What we pray for is what we get.

I asked God to teach me love and patience, and he made me a father and a husband.I asked God to teach me humility and to humble me, and he made me to serve the basic needs for other human beings who can not for themselves.I asked God to teach me wisdom and faith, and he gave me a mind and allowed me a free will. Thank ...you Lord for hearing my prayers and for continually creating me into the person and the purpose you would have me become. His gifts are bountiful, amazing and eternal. You will get what you pray for if your prayer is true-hearted. It may come through some great struggles and lessons, but the whole time you are being created to reach your greatest potential in the ways of the Lord. Just open up your heart, your mind, your eyes, and your hands and receive the gifts that are for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment